Saturday, May 26, 2012


Proctophobic - Castrate The Sky



Released in February 2012 and already at 708 downloads I seem to be a tad late to this party…lol. Nevertheless I took my bra off got comfortable and poured myself some alcohol in a large quantity of course and listen to Proctophobic - Castrate The Sky.
Then I was lost in a trance and seem to be going around in circles in my head over and over…surely I must be doing something wrong…I thought to myself…and then I realize that I am listening to “Castrate The Sky” which is over 17:47 minutes long. Brilliantly crafted to take your brainwaves on a journey which you’re not really aware of, perhaps it’s the alcohol or just another beautifully constructed track designed to fuck with your thinking…although it’s a very interesting track kind of soothing and calm to a crazy speed race to who the fuck knows, I just felt the need to hurry. I’m exhausted from this track…lol. So I poured myself some more alcohol.
Why are we still running? fuck this album is crazy, I love how it fucks with my cerebral cortex and I’m not sure if my pons are also being stimulated  because surely with this much alcohol in my system I don’t remember what the fuck the pons does except for breathing which is automatic.
What the fuck am I writing about? Haha
Well I think you should listen to this album with caution especially if your high on whatever I do think this album will cause you to go into a panic state and you might stab someone perhaps that stupid fucker sitting next to you that seems to want to talk during this whole fucking album…haha…use a fork dinner size not salad (and if your white trash delight you probably don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about) because the eyes diameter is almost an inch and well yup I’m in space cadet mode…lol.
Favorite tracks on this album are The Devil's Love and Castrate The Sky.
Play with caution and Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment