Saturday, May 26, 2012


Duskburn - Left For The Wolves


Holy mother fucker I love this album!!! Now how come when I go to the bar and get plastered I don’t meet four guys wondering how, would death metal sound if you lowered the strings to the lowest tuning possible. No being in South Florida I get the fuckers with way too much glossy gel in their hair, trying to slam dance to Lady Gaga…poor poor me.
This album is fantastic for any occasion whether just going all out on an abusive 3 hour vibrator session or setting the back yard on fire because your bonfire got out of control… its all makes for some great memories.
This album may produce some melancholy emotions especially with Charred it is magnificent….so play with caution.
Favorite tracks on this album are Left for the Wolves and Charred.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment