Sunday, May 27, 2012


The Rockabones - First Takes


Well what do we have here my friends…this one I seemed to have over looked and you are lucky I am on top of my reviews. Now this is my kind of album…this takes me back to my days of pole dancing in a dark and swanky bar.  Pour me another drink I got a story to tell…there was this chick with the biggest brown eyes and when she looked at you…She worked that pole which left you feeling like it was meant just for you, your personal rock and roll queen.
Wow...no I’m not smoking crack. Lol…
Seriously this is one amazing album perfect for a great night of drinking and getting your grind on with a cute little Spanish girl. Straight out of Hanover-Germany this band is fucking AWESOME!!! What are you going to get here I just had to copied and paste this from The Rockabones themselves “they play riffrock blended with metal, classic rock, punk and stoner - loud, heavy & dirty!” That’s what they deliver loud, heavy & dirty!!!
My favorite tracks on this album the whole damn thing it is PERFECT!!!! These guys are talented absolutely amazing!!!
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment