Thursday, May 24, 2012

Molting & Judas Khristian inC - Severe Infection Of The Subcutaneous Fatty Tissues




BRUTALITY!!!! This album, is has been difficult for me to write the review even though I’ve been listening to it for over a month now and I keep getting the same reaction over and over again. This album makes me want to buy a table saw and slice and chunk out pieces of flesh and dismember a few bodies. I’m still thinking if I would want to wear gloves and safety glasses for the fun.
This album is wicked and it is meant to produce some explicit images in your subconscious. It is very harsh and noisy but absolutely fucking spectacular!!! It is so well balanced and perfectly put together makes you (or me really) imagine yourself hard at work chanting as you repeat the layers of skin epidermis, dermis, hypodermis…oops this one’s got more adipose tissue ( that’s the fat layer) fat fuck!!! Ooops…I got lost in the visual…grinding through bone and…awwww sweet music to my ears the humming and grinding of the body meeting the table saw blade.
This album is amazing and I hope you appreciate the intricacies and complexity of it…if you don’t then you are a dumb fuck…sorry about that…no I’m not really sorry.
Enjoy!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment