Thursday, May 24, 2012

Death Artery - Chapter Of Human End



From Jogjakarta, Indonesia, how about some slamming death metal. Brutal, intense and absolutely perfect. Disturbing the peace is what I’m good at…hehe…and anyone who follows me knows that I actually play the album over and over again to capture the essences of the album. So I do get a lot of request to turn the shit down from the neighbors and my family…lol.
I love this album and I know you will love it too…hmmm I think after a long day of the same bullshit at work…get yourself a few beers or like me slam a few shots and relax and enjoy this album. It’s brutal enough to produce some wicked images (perhaps of your love of wanting to stab someone in the eye with a fork) in your subconscious, but we won’t go there. Enjoy it with a friend.
My favorite tracks on this album are Kebisingan Padang Mashar and Hirup Tanpa Jiwa.
Play it loud and enjoy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment