Friday, August 24, 2012


Torn Flesh Records Presents - Brutally Honest Music
 
Happy 500 albumsTorn Flesh Records (even thought as I write this its already 504 fuck I’m slow)…seem like yesterday I found TFR on Myspace…well I’ll give the credit to my #1 love that Sexy Beast Elephantknuckle. 500 fucking albums amazing!!!! Brutally Honest Music.
60 tracks and 1 bonus alcho-pella-gore (what the fuck is that) on this beauty over 3 hours of orgasmic bliss. DAMN this lady need new batteries…lol. CHEERS fuckers!!! Sure it’s too early be drinking…but it sounds like a war zone with all the thunder and lightning outside my window, well it’s just a hurricane brewing in water. Sure perhaps I should be out buying supplies since all I got is rum to drink. Awww Bloodington would be proud.
Who are you going to find on this album? Well of course my favorites!!! These are bands you should all know and have downloaded and on your daily playlist… DEEP COMA, Gore Obsessed , BLOODINGTON, BUKOWSKI FAMILY, Redneck Zömbiez, Ritalin Attack, Mean D Meaney, Putrified J, Skull Incision, Fungus Inc, A Plumbers Nightmare, Embers and that SEXY Bitch I call Elephantknuckle…and many, many more.
New Loves and bands you should also know…Traitor , Hammerspace (fucking love!!!) Battle Pope, Engorged With Decadence…. So many more!!!!
I’m sure you have all purchased your new TFR Brutally Honest Music T-Shirts from TFR…I’m wearing mine right now as I write this review. Support this poor bastard, seems that according to his latest interview he can only afford Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer…fuck!!! sounds borderline food stamp candidate to me…lol.
CHEERS TFR to 500 (well 504 albums I’m slow) and to 500 more. I will also remind everyone that TFR remains the best in the underground music scene and is just brutally honest music where the bands are always #1 and music is always free.
Now go my little children…download this album and burn some cds…share them like the fucking bible….spread the word, spread the music, spread the truth, TFR world domination…until the whole world burns to the ground…KEEP IT TORN!!!!
Enjoy!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment