Friday, August 24, 2012


BUKOWSKI FAMILY - INITIATION (EP)

 
Bukowski Family is back with a new fucking amazing album. As Bukowski Family’s #1 fan I was excited to see them finally release this new album with Torn Flesh Records, because I can spread the word and share my love for their music (as you know my loyalty to TFR will always be #1)
BRUTAL and RELENTLESS…Bukowski Family delivers hardcore music with sick poetic lyrics… take the time to read these lyrics…they are sick but so fucking beautiful. Makes you want to be part of the family. I beg Uncle on occasion to be part of the family… please, please…let me in!!!  but sadly I am not ready to participate in such bliss.
This is one band if I had large amounts of money I would totally back and support a Bukowski Family music tour for the world to experience, a once in a lifetime event. This is a band that would deliver such brutality that you my friend would shit yourself and be put in Psychiatric hospital chanting “March mutherfuckers! Stop and die”
Bukowski Family other album - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! - Double EP is now at 14,740 downloads through Torn Flesh Records. One of my favorite albums with one of my #1 favorite songs “Kneecaps and Onions” which I recommend for the world to check out. Also support the family and buy their merchandise I own a few items.   
Favorite tracks on this, albums the whole fucking thing.
Enjoy!!!
other album

No comments:

Post a Comment