Saturday, November 26, 2011

GRÆYBACK - Welcome The Waters Warmth
http://www.archive.org/details/TFR326-Graeyback-WelcomeTheWatersWarmth



GRÆYBACK - Welcome The Waters Warmth, embodies an unwavering vision to create a complex subtlety, richness balanced by restraint an ambient/noise album that delivers a distinctive sound. Yet Matt Hex manages to capture or to possess a lovely elegance that is rich and layered in a very hypnotic manner, this album has a very unusually slow blend, giving it a superbly mature sound that gives, GRÆYBACK lots of character.

Provocative! Sensuous! Sexy!  but….Seems to be crying out for relief…some type of understanding. What could it be…what does this artist want me to feel? I seem lost and confused at time, but great sadness. Once again…as usually, I always put way too much thought into what I’m listening to or could it be the lack of sleep since its 4:00am.  
My excitement and enthusiasm for ambient/noise has become like an addiction, stepping inside the mind and soul of the artist and allowing myself the ability to experience this trance like state is amazing. Ambient/noise albums have an extraordinary capacity to reflect the environment in which they’re made, making them intimate and seductive. I love it!!!
I enjoyed this album and hope other listeners will too.  I recommend listening to this album late at night in a completely dark room alone.
My favorite tracks on this album Before The Fall, Doubt Brought By Stones and Rust Concept.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment