Monday, November 14, 2011

elephantknuckle - FAT - The Worst Of...
http://www.archive.org/details/TFR319-elephantknuckle-FAT-TheWorstOf



Hailing from the land of high cholesterol and borderline plaque lined arteries, (yes, of course I’m reading an article on myocardial infarction…lol), where was I, yes… Nestled in a plush bed, tweaking on Twinkies and HoHo’s, I’m certain that we would find ek rubbing Dorito cheese all over himself (I’ll spare you the details of what we may find in the folds of skin, but rest assured it smells divine), but here he sits, well maybe propped up with some 2 by 4’s, my love elephantknuckle… haha that makes me gag.
Seriously has anyone seen this guy…my point exactly!
elephantknuckle - FAT: The Worst Of... Specially formulated by your satire master, delivering political and social commentary in the guise of insane rants and grinding beats, and there’s nothing petite about this ek album. This album is jam-packed with what ek is known for, FAT FUN, and of course it never falls short on fucking with your memories, emotions, maybe even some silent mind conditioning, and all sorts of other mental flotsam tainted with every new experience you gain…lol.
In addition to all this, your expectations are going to be powerfully influenced by the bands that remixed and covered the ek tunes… this list includes BLOODINGTON, Blasphemation, PiGSHiT, Vulgar Disease, Norwood Grimes, Azkeel Vampyr and Stirner… they were fucking awesome.
My favorite tracks on this album are Fat Chicks and El Caminos (Elevator Lounge Mix), I loved the intro Robots appreciate insanity, she only uses the dull razor, Simplicity in Murder, Stirner - Natural Expulsion of Parasitism Homo Sapiens (STIRNER DemixXx 2011 AB), BLOODINGTON - MAKE TORMENT FUN AGAIN (BLOODINGTON REMIX) Norwood Grimes - Children of Ouija, basically the whole fucking album and the bonus disc.
I ended up listening to this album in a bubble bath with a glass of cheap wine, I even add a few candles…try it. Add a friend if you like. The more the merrier. Just make sure to order the king size tub and multiple boxes of wine.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment