Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hedon Cries - The End Of The Path Is Nigh...
http://www.archive.org/details/TFR308-HedonCries-TheEndOfThePathIsNigh



TFR just released Hedon Cries - The End of the Path Is Nigh and I was reading an article on Bile Duct Obstructions (I know how to have a fun on a Saturday night)…haha and well I stop reading to listen.
Thick, smooth, harmonious, exquisite, and I love it!!!

I have been looking for an album like this for a while. I was drawn to the sorrow and pain of this album and it has to be one of my newest favorites. I couldn't get enough. Intimate and I found it to be quite impressive creating a lasting impression, even playing with my own emotions from past memories.

Lyrics are beautiful growling tones of rage, hurt, the music is also perfectly balanced. Heavy guitar and bass riffs delivers a whole new experience of pleasure and adventure in melodic death metal. A tightly-wound album with power and finesse, its intricate structure is extraordinarily balanced, while amazingly rich and builds in intensity.
Simply amazing!
Favorite tracks on this album Never Again and I Hate You
(I suggest printing the lyrics). The pictures by Ana Koren were just beautiful.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment