Wednesday, October 26, 2011

elephantknuckle - Zombie!!! Dance Party!  A Cyber Grind Zombie Rock Opera
http://www.archive.org/details/Tfr03-Elephantknuckle-ZombieDanceParty




Elephantknuckle…is like when alcohol hit your frontal lobes(of your brain) and the buffer to your mouth is gone. Brutal, harsh, chaotic even fun and meant for you. Yes you!
Ek is well known for the expression of truth by a somewhat borderline personality disordered individual, I think ek is fucking NUTS (haha lets hope ek doesn’t read this) and lacks empathy. The result of this craziness is meticulous strategy that produces music of incredible quality and the inky lyrics that serves up a complex expression and mockery of today’s social issues suited for everyday enjoyment…just a leisurely, pleasurable experience that includes enormous amount of fun and satire.

Ek was my first experience to the underground world and 3 years later, and my #1 love I can’t explain why I love this shit so much, but I do. The chaotic ek from the beginning to now is like a fine wine (well maybe more like a low-end fortified wine like Cisco or MadDog…haha) gets better with age.

Sadly Bubbles McGee was killed…I hope she was able to find her baby’s daddy…again I ramble off topic.
My favorite tracks on this album are Fat Chicks and El Caminos and Make Mass Murder Fun Again (Extended Zombie Remix).
So crack open the beer or Cisco and drink up my friends…Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment