Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Sharks Megabyte - Lame Life EP


http://www.archive.org/details/TFR363-TheSharksMegabyte-LameLifeEP

Reward your passion for intense exotic styles of music with this Nintendocore, tight and elegant from the start. A fresh and distinctive experience, that should be share with all your friends.
This is a style of music that I have come to be more interested in and have learned to appreciate the structure; it has incredible depth and complexity but perfectly balanced. I’m sure as soon as I figure out what 8-Bit means, perhaps it will help me understand this style of music more…haha.
I enjoyed this whole album the tracks F.U.C.K.I.T. were great but…I love “U” the most.
Enjoy!!!
Kind of a short review coming from me but this is the first Nintendocore album I have reviewed and I look forward to exploring more artists on TFR that make Nintendocore, and possible being able to give more feedback and help to promote this type of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment