Friday, October 14, 2011



Wow!!! I had no idea what I was in for when Eric of Blasphemation suggested that I check out GoreSkinCoffin, just released on Torn Flesh Records.
Amazing!!! GoreSkinCoffin delivers a very dense and powerful, concentration of death metal vocals and guttural roars that are unbelievable, the tracks are structured beautifully, at times sensuous and seductive but with a sinful power all the way through.
This album’s long and heavy tracks are dense making it unmistakably a fucking awesome death, grind, melodic, brutal metal. Many others bands will simply look dull in comparison, but I feel that GoreSkinCoffin - Corpse Filled Caskets will be enjoyed by even the most picky melodeath fanatic.
My favorites tracks on this album are Ink in the Flesh, Dominion and The Coffin.
Enjoy!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment