Monday, October 10, 2011

BLOODINGTON - THE ONLY GOOD MOTHER...IS A FUCKED ONE

http://www.archive.org/details/TFR297-BLOODINGTON-TheOnlyGoodMother...IsAFuckedOne
I can’t get enough of this album…it is fast, hard-edged music… makes me want to dance and thrash around perhaps even a stage dive, well if I had a stage… killer vocals by Bull-Shield and Flabbie-Arms kills it on the Bass and Tattooed Freak fucking amazing guitar riffs and well sexy Vic Prick on drums what else can I say.

I discovered Bloodington one day as Torn Flesh Records released BLOODINGTON - THE SHIELD! A FORCE TO BE RECTUMED WITH! Song…Frightened by the Honey monster I’ve been a fan ever since.

I recommend playing this LOUD and fucking dancing…Start with “SHEEP” so fucking awesome...Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment